I am devoting my campaign to helping us all stay connected and and get the resources we need in this time of crisis. The following is a shortlist of helpful links.
Remember to check with your local state emergency management department for information on shelter-in-place orders and travel restrictions.
If you have an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
National COVID-19 resource links
Maine-specific COVID-19 information
- Maine CDC
- Maine 2-1-1
- Maine Governor Janet Mills COVID-19 response webpage
- Consumers for Affordable Healthcare – Resources for marketplace insurance and what to do if you lost your insurance due to COVID-19
- Maine Bureau of Unemployment Compensation
- Maine Equal Justice – Resources for assistance
- Mainers Together – Resources for assistance and volunteering